This year the program is hosted by the Macau Management Association on behalf of the Asian Association of Management Organizations (AAMO).
Details are as follows:
Theme : Leadership Challenges to Young Managers
Date : October 23-28, 2012
Requirements : 2 young managers aged up to 35 from Sri Lanka
Deadline for applications : July 2, 2012
1. The whole program (including accommodation and travel in Macau and Pearl River Delta in China) will be provided free to the selected young managers.
2. The selected managers must pay for their airfare to Macau.
3. They must ensure that they have a valid passport and visa to enter the Peoples Republic of China and a multipleb entry vias to enter Macau.
4. Applications to be transmitted electronically to : Mr. Anver Dole, President, Institute of Management of Sri Lanka (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
5. The decision of the President & Council on all matters pertaining to the selection to the YMP will be final and binding.